Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (46) TRANSLATION APPLICATION, "Voice Tra"


Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.go.nict.voicetra&hl=en
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id581137577?mt=8

"
VoiceTra is a speech translation application for travel phrases and can translate spoken phrases into different languages.
Using the multilingual speech translation engine developed by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), VoiceTra covers 31 different languages.
VoiceTra is an effective tool to enhance your travel experiences and welcome visitors from outside Japan.
Features:
Spoken messages are translated and output in speech.
Two persons can talk to each other using a single terminal.
Languages that cannot be entered in speech can be translated by entering text.

Languages:
- The languages which support speech input as follows:
Japanese
English
Mandarin
Korean
Indonesian
Vietnamese
Dutch★
Thai★
German★
Turkish★
Nepali★
Hungarian★
Hindi★
French★
Polish★
Portuguese★
Malay★
Myanmar★
Russian★
*Trial versions are marked with★.

- The languages which support speech output as follows:
Japanese
English
Mandarin
Korean
Indonesian
Vietnamese
Thai★
Turkish★
Hungarian★
Hindi★
Polish★
Portuguese★
Malay★
Myanmar★
Mongolian★
*Trial versions are marked with★.

- The Languages which support translation are as follows:
Arabic
Danish
German
English
Spanish
Filipino
French
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Khmer
Korean
Lao
Mongolian
Malay
Myanmar
Nepali
Dutch
Polish
Portuguese
Brazilian Portuguese
Russian
Sinhala
Thai
Turkish
Urdu
Vietnamese
Mandarin
Taiwanese Mandarin

Restrictions, etc.:
This application must be used in an environment where an Internet connection is available.
The speech translation may take time depending on the communication status.
The language in which the translation messages can be entered is supported by the OS keyboard (among the above languages).
The characters may not be displayed properly unless the necessary font is installed in the terminal.
Please be advised that some functions, or the application itself, may become unavailable if the server is down.
The customer is responsible for any communication fees resulting from the use of this application. Please be aware that international roaming fees may be expensive.
Data is recorded to improve the speech translation technologies.
"

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...