Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (8) Android/iPhone application

[Safety tips]
 
"This Application notifies a user with Earthquake Early Warnings, Tsunami Warnings,Eruption Alert and other special Weather Warnings issued in Japan. It is a free application developed under the supervision of Japan Tourism Agency. The Application provides various functions useful for both foreign tourists and foreign residents in Japan. The application is available in four languages: English, simplified and traditional Chinese, and Korean."
 
Android:

iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/safety-tips/id858357174?mt=8
  


  
Please share this with your friends in Kumamoto.  Thank you!! 


Original Post
"
2.外国人旅行者向けプッシュ型情報発信アプリ「Safety tips」について
観光庁では、外国人旅行者に対して、プッシュ型で緊急地震速報を配信するアプリ「Safety tips」を無料で提供しています(5言語(日・英・中・韓)に対応)。同アプリをダウンロードすることにより、避難行動、気象警報等の解説、災害時のコミュニケーションカード等の情報も入手することができます。
上記のJNTOグローバルサイト(http://www.jnto.go.jp/eq/kumamoto.html)からダウンロードできます。
http://www.jnto.go.jp/jpn/news/info/news_160418.html
"


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...