Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (15) Bath provided by Japan Self Defense Force, April 22, 2016

Time: 1000 - 2100
Place: Takuma Sports Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Wrr7TBRcQUp

Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Mashik-machi Health and Welfare Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JNomwzhrRLm

Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Mashiki-machi Sougou Undo Kouen
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/fNRZykYNjx92

Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Hikari no Mori Multi purpose Hiroba
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/B4hcRzXW3392

Time: 1000 - 1200, 1700 - 2100
Place: Uki City Hall
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/bwJwb2UGYBk

Time: 1000 - 1200, 1700 - 2100
Place: Kashima Town Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/EiEL4kVcyBn

Time: 1600 - 2400
Place: O'tsu-machi Undo Kouen
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Gsf7SvRaWhE2

 Time: 1600 - 2200
Place: Nishihara Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/6dyfgfMTEfM2

Time: 0800 - 2200
Place: Kousa-cho Green Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dsQq7idnUxp

Time: 1300 - 1700 (for female) 1800 - 2200
Place: Aso Village development Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Ze2hZfzP2Wk

Time: 1300 - 1700 (for female) 1800 - 2200 (for male)
Place: Aso Nishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oBr1q9aMgT52

Time: 1300 - 1700 (for female) 1800 - 2200 (for male)
Place: Aso Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/9ComkbSQnc22

Time: 1300 - 1700 (for female) 1800 - 2200 (for male)
Place: Aso-Ichi-no-Miya Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2puzVozVwFA2

Time: 1500 - 2300
Place: Aso Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/TKTS3fLiZYw

Time: 1200 - 2100
Place: Minami Aso Village Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/br88htkiBYL2

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...