Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (27) Mail Forwarding Service

If you had evacuated to your friend's place or relative's house, please submit a "notification of change of address (mail forwarding form)" to the post office to receive your mails and packages. It's FREE, and valid for one year.   The form is written both in English and Japanese as you can see below, so it should be easy for you to find out how to fill it out.
When you submit the form, you will be asked your ID, such as your driver's license, national health insurance card, or passport, so please have at least one of those with you.
Thank you, and please share this information with your friends in Kumamoto.  
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

Portals in Miyako (1)

By playing INGRESS, the smartphone game, sometime it takes me to the places of cultural significance, such as public art, landmarks, monuments, etc. where I have never been or seen even in Miyako, my hometown.      I have been taking some pictures of those portals, so I would like to introduce them briefly with map link.  Some of them are not registered as the portals yet, but I had sent the request to INGRESS when I took the pictures. 1. Suidou Kouen (Water Line Park) [Portal Requesting Now] Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/jAZRP This park had opened in June 4th in 1993. You can walk not only behind the water fall, but also in the water with bear foot. So, it's nice place to "chill out" literally. 2. Suijin-hi (Stele of the Water God) [Portal] Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/jAZRP Next to the Suidou Kouen (Water Line Park,) there is Miyako Water Line Management Office.  When this Office opened, they made this stele.   In front of this stele, it says Suijin-h