Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (26) Bath provided by Japan Self Defense Force, April 26, 2016


1.
Time: 1000 - 1200, 1700 - 2200 
Place: Uki City Office

2.
Time: 0900 - 1200, 1700 - 2000
Place: Kashima Town Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/aD2G5E48FKB2

3.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Aso Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ZNwxj4HAGJy

4.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Asonishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ePZmZ9rpQk12

5.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Aso Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/QTc5CBVcLUN2

6.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Aso Nouson Kankyou Kaizen Center (Aso Village Agriculture Environment Development Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/1GwoxyCpz6R2

7.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Ichino Miya Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/aEr4gFBNnQ22

8.
Time: 1300 - 2200
Place: Takuma Sports Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ohqFT5isw1s

9.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Nambu Sougou Sports Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/zz3PgJSfMvT2

10.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Higashiku Nishikigaoka Park
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/qQaAsR7qmjR2

11.
Time: 1700 - 2200
Place: Johnan Sports Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uAZqmcjWro62
 
12.
Time: 1300 - 2000
Place: Yabe Hoken Fukushi Center (Yabe Health and Welfare Center)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/gSU8SxawFmp

13.
Time: 1130 - 1200, 1400 - 2100
Place: Mifune-cho Culture Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/42WEwbNi4v72

14.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Masuki Sougou Undo Kouen
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PFjhSdUxaSk

15.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Masuki-cho Hoken Fukushi Center (Masuki-cho Health and Welfare Center)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Vcc37tkHMEF2

16.
Time: 0800 - 2200
Place: Kosa-machi Green Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kXCUpEttC8D2

17.
Time: 1300 - 2100
Place: Hikarino Mori Choumin Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PqRwTe4xsTt

18. 
Time: 1300 - 2100
Place: Hikarino Mori Tamokuteki Hiroba (Multi purpose field)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kFVK5vKofa92

19.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: O'tsucho Undo Kouen Sports no Mori
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/pBKnJVcEZdn

20.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Nishihara Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oRDZSbXWaiC2

21.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Kawara Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/53Eeduu7iEo

22.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Yamanichi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4nfSPrf9SWq

23.
Time: 1130 - 2100
Place: Minami Aso Village Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/TgAymC7RsEr

24. 
Time: 1200 - 2100 (*Shower Only)
Place: Minami Asonishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/9D6exDFdQ7D2


Ref: http://www.mod.go.jp/j/ex/activity.html

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...