Skip to main content

Bite Azuki Ice Candy Instead of Your Teeth

Azuki (red bean) ice candy is one of the hardest ice candy in Japan.
It's almost as hard as the Nokia phone, so that azuki ice candy can break your teeth, seriously.
I was not big fan of the azuki ice candy because of it.
When I have to eat one of them, I wait til it gets melt little bit. So, that can make it softer a bit.    
 


But yesterday, one of my teammate of Ingress told me over the message to crunch azuki ice candy out loud whenever you feel vexing.
What she actually said was "when you feel down, have Anzai sensei, from the cartoon Slam Dank, in your heart, and when you feel vexing, crunch azuki ice candy out loud" as some sort of the advise.  I have never read Slam Dank, so I did not get the Anzai sensei part, but I tried the azuki ice candy crunching.
It was just great, and crunching made the taste even much better somehow.
I think it's similar to making the big noise of sucking noodle when you eat ramen actually make the taste better.
Now, I became the fan of the azuki ice candy by knowing the proper way to eat, *crunching out loud.*

The summer is coming almost there after this rainy season. So, for the hot weather, azuki ice candy is recommended.
They are available in the box like below, and you can find it at almost any supermarket in Japan.



 
For those who are not in Japan or who cannot find them in the supermarket, there is a recipe for you.
So, why don't you try it?






Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...