Skip to main content

Tanabata Wish in 2015

"
Tanabata is a Japanese festival originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.
In present-day Japan, people generally celebrate this day by writing wishes, sometimes in the form of poetry, on tanzaku, small pieces of paper, and hanging them on bamboo, sometimes with other decorations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata 
"

So, my wish for this Tanabata in year of 2015 is:




Well, going pee is really wasting the time and money especially when I am driving.
When I am driving and have to go to bathroom, first I have to find a convenience store; I would be lucky if I could find the public bathrooms like the ones at the train station or at the parks.
But a convenience stores are easier to find because there is at least one almost every couple miles.
Though, after I use their bathroom, I feel like I have to buy something there, you know.
I cannot just use their bathroom and walk away.
So, I buy something to drink.
Then, I drive.
After while, the drink makes me want to go to the bathroom again, so I stop at the convenience store.
Now you see how it's wasting time and money, and also how I stuck into the endless cycle of buying drink and going pee.
So, please.
I want my wish to come true.
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...