Skip to main content

Supporting One ALT (2)

The ALT had to take the medical examinations in the different rooms, so the three of us, the ALT and her boyfriend and I were going around the hospital.
    
It was little surprised that she knew me before I met her.  
She was listening the radio program, MICR (Miyako International Community Radio,) over the internet; I am the part of the show as the interpreter.   
She has the radiko, the radio application, on her android phone. 
So, that was how.
 
[Radiko]
Radiko Webdiste: http://radiko.jp/
  
But every time I see the people who say 
"Oh, hey.  The radio show you are in is fun!" kind of things, I feel awkward because that makes me feel like
   
   
     
    
I know how the radio works. but still that's how I feel. 
That could be the reason I don't really get nervous nor tensed to talk there in the radio studio because those listeners are not visually there. 
   
After we talk a while we started doing each one's things.  
I had to make couple phone calls for my works, and after that I started writing the draft for my blog. 
   
 
   
 
This day, I was writing about the incidents in Suido Kouen (Water Supply Park.) 
I love writing random things, and that's how I study English too.  I can kill hours if I only have pen and papers. 
Besides writing stuffs, I can also kill time by imagining stupid things; when I was in the medical treatment room with the ALT, I saw the gloves for nurses and doctors.
 
 

 
On its, box it says "ホワイト (white.)"
Then, I thought, "if the letter イ is the slide, then you can hit your nose to the corner of the letter ワ and it really hurts."  
Something like this:
 
  
 
   
..No, man.  I am not smoking weeds or anything. 
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...