Skip to main content

Friday Morning

Every Tuesday and Friday are the day for burnable trash in my area, so I was taking the trash out in this Friday morning.
 
On the way to the public trash place, I saw the neighbor elder lady who was trying to get her bicycle out from the garage.  She was facing the other way working for something, and I wanted to say her "good morning" since I thought it was kind of rude if I didn't.
So, I was walking and looking at her waiting for her to turn around because I did not want to make her surprised by greeting from her back.  
Then, I stumbled on the brick, and almost fell down.
One old lady was seeing the whole thing, and she said
"I see you are in love with her, but you have to see straight where you are going."
 
I was like



 
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html