Skip to main content

The Gatekeepers

In middle of April, when I went back to home, there was something sitting in front of the door.
It was a rooster.
   

   
I was bit freaked out and confused.  
I thought I was probably the only one in the world who had been freaked out by seeing a rooster in front of own house door at the moment. 
    
And yesterday, there was another something sitting in front of the door.  
It was a cat. 
   
  
  
I think there's got to be some sort of formula for these gatekeepers. 
And I found the answer.  
First I found the rooster, then, the cat. 
Following gatekeeper animals are: 
Dog, dragon, pig, snake, rat, horse, ox, sheep, tiger, monkey, and cat, then back to the rooster. 
  
In order to find it, I used the Chinese zodiac chart.  
  
  


Picture a clock over this image on above; rat is at the position of the 1 o'clock, oxen is at 2 o'clock, tiger is at 3 o'clock, and so on. 
  
Now, first I saw the rooster, which is 10 (o'clock) and then cat*, which is 4 (o'clock.) 
(*Cat and rabbit are the same in Chinese zodiac.) 
  
Now, you can move from the cat (rabbit) to any direction you want, but I would like to have some kind of law in the movement.  
  
I would like to keep it simple, so I make the movement "diagonal" and "plus 1 hour for the even # of the movement."  
   
So, the 1st movement started from the rooster, and moved to the cat (rabbit.)  
From there, for the 2nd movement (even number movement,) it's going back to the direction of the rooster, but plus 1 hour, so it's going to be on the dog.  
From there, for the 3rd movement (odd number movement,) it's going to straight diagonal to the dragon.  
...and so on. 
  
Therefore, the whole movement is in order of: 
Rooster (10) Cat (4) Dog (11) Dragon (5) Pig (12) Snake (6) Rat (13) Horse (7) Oxen (14) sheep (8) Tiger (15) Monkey (9) and Cat (16) then back to the Rooster (22.) 
  
It's making the progression that: 
10, 4, 11, 5, 12, 6, 13, 7, 14, 8, 15, 9, 16, 10, 17, 11, 18, 12, 19, 13, 20, 14, 21, 15, 22......
  
So, it's: 


I don't think I can go inside the house when the dragon or oxen is in front of the door.  
Like how do I handle the dragon anyway? 


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...