Skip to main content

Live Painting Performance by TomoNas & Grazia & Taku Furuyama at Ume Yasu in July 27, 2015

 
   
[TomoNas] Tomoko Onodera (vocal,) Shouhei Nasu (guiter)  
[Grazia] Chigako Nozaki (flute,) Chikako Komatsu (violin)
[Paint Artist] Taku Furuyama (water color paint)
 
 
That was very hot night in Miyako not only because of the summer heat, but also because of the live show at Ume Yasu, one of the popular bars in town.
In the live show "Live Painting Performance," with the music played by TomoNas and Grazia, Mr Furuyama, one of the famous water color artist, painted one picture impromptu per song.
So, he had only few minutes to complete one picture.  
After each song,, he showed the audience what he drew, and explained what he saw in the music.  
It was very interesting concept.
 
Also, they had the auction for the paintings after the live show.
I really liked one of his paintings whose name was "Aqua," but I did not have any money to bit, so that was too bad.  Well, maybe the next time.   Just as I thought, the painting "Aqua" was one of the highest price in the auction.
   
Yes, of course their music was awesome.
I had to close my eyes because I really wanted to feel their music.
I could see the music just like the water color painter.

But what interesting was what he pictured and what I saw in the music were different.
People sure get different impression from the same thing.
 
By closing my eyes in the beautiful live music, I felt like I detached myself from the world, and that made me felt like my wounds on the soul got recovered.  Their music was that good.
 
I was so glad that you asked me if I wanted to come to the live, Tomoko san.
And thank you very much for the great live!! *s*  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...