Skip to main content

July 15th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

 

Assistant Producer: Yuri Kimura, Saaya Tazawa
Navigator: Eri Ito
Members: Ben Pedersen, James Macrae
Interpreter: Ito Shunsuke
  
Thank you for all who came to the show also the staffs who supported the show!!
That was a good show because of you folks, Yuri san, Saaya san, Eri san, Ben chan, and James chan.  James had came in very last second before the show started.  He was like sliding himself between the space of the door that was about to close.  But too bad that Toby could not make it inside the studio.  Sorry, man.  Togo san could not make it either because of his work, but hopefully we can have them in the studio next time.
   
Togo san has been a reliable interpreter for last 3 or 4 times, so I have not interpreted for about a month.  I felt bit weird to interpret all by myself, but I think I done enough what I could.
   
The topic was about "mosquito."
The radio staffs told Eri san to pick the topic, so she chose "mosquito" as a topic.
I guess she would like to know how to kill them better or prevent their bites better.
   
Besides mosquito, we talked about spiders, cockroaches, snakes, so on.
.. well, it sounds not very attractive subjects, but it was fun as always.
We had some interesting stories regarding to those insects and animals from both Ben chan and James chan.  Thank you for sharing them, you two.
 
And, talking about bugs, I found something interesting bug capturing tool in the internet.
The name of the tool is "fly-goodbye." and "mushi mushi getter."  Both are available at Amazon Japan too.
 
 [Fly-Goodbye]  

 
at Amazon: Fly-GoodBye
 
 

[Mushi Mushi Getter] 

  
at Amazon: Mushi Mushi Getter
  
   
I know it's hard to deal with those spiders around your window, but these tools make it little enjoyable.  So, get them for your happy bug hunting *s* 
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...