Skip to main content

Blogs and AdSense

I have been organizing my online "stuffs," and found that I have few blogs.
Those are:
2 blogs that have only the titles on the top, but no article at all.
Another 2 blogs, I wrote some articles, but had no update since couple years ago.(*)
Another 1 blog, it keeps updating automatically by itself (and still going.)
Another 1 blog, I am writing with different name, but it has not been updated like for years.
The other one is this.

I am using this blog as diary, and restarting another 2 blogs (*) again now.
 
One of 2 blogs is "Hearts2Hearts" - In this blog, I am introducing excellent quotes from my timeline in SNS.  Because those quotes are in English, I translate them to Japanese, so Japanese readers can get known those beautiful quotes of the world.
 
The other one is "Copipe Forest" - Copipe is the abbreviation of "copy-and-paste" in Japanese.  Forest stands for "bunch of" So, the blog is consisted by "bunch of copy-and-paste texts."  The idea is same as "Hearts2Hearts" I am introducing some quotes, jokes, life hack, and so on in the blog in Japanese.
 
While I was organizing them, I also found that I have the AdSense account.
AdSense provides the advertisement for bloggers for them to place them on their blogs, and when people display and/or click the advertisement, the blogger can make money (like a penny per a click.)
I totally forgot about I have AdSense account too, so I left it activated on one of my blogs for years. And it was actually making some money!! Good!!
Guess how much I earned!?  It was..
 




..78 yen!!!!
Man, I cannot even buy a can of soda!!
Also it will cost me like 200 yen to transact 78 yen to my bank account.

So, I pay 200 yen for the transaction to get 78 yen.
 


Wait, what?

 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...