Skip to main content

July 8th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]



Navigator: Eri Ito
Members: Yonae Rolle, James Macrae
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki
(*Photo by Togo Sasaki)
 
 
Thank you very much, Eri chan, Togo chan, Yonae chan, and James chan, who were at the radio show yesterday!!
It was very lively show as always.
Sorry that I could not make it, but I was happy to listen you folks were doing the great show in the other side of the radio.
 
Eri san did very good work as a DJ for the whole show.  
She had her lines solid in the script, and guided everybody there very well.
Togo san did excellent interpreting even though in some parts, I could picture that he was showing the "yellow card" over the radio to ask me for some help. *s*
You did a very skillful work, Togo san.
Yonae chan and James chan, thank you for coming join to the show.
It sounded little bit hard for James to talk about Tanabata which he had no idea what that is.
I enjoyed listening his inner voice saying "What the heck Tanabata is anyway?"
But in the end, James said he had something he learnt about Tanabata, well.  So, it's good. *s*    
Yonae chan said she had the carnival music from Bahama, so I was ready to listen it, but too bad they did not get into the music.
Maybe when I am there next time, I ask Yonae chan for the music.
 
Thank you very much again everybody there yesterday, and I hope I can see you there next week!!
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...