Skip to main content

New Ingress Portal and Japanese Language

The new portals of Ingress are appearing all over Miyako now.
I believe those portal requests have been accepted by Ingress, and those, who took the pictures of them and sent Ingress the request, must be very happy to see their new portals in town.
 
I am one of them who is happy to see my new portal too.
I have sent them like 7, 8 or even more portal requests; I see 2 of them are accepted so far.
One of them is the post office in Toyomane, Shimoheigun, little farther out from southern Miyako.

 


You can see my handle name, DualWeildRed, credited under the picture in the green letters.
The other portal is Shiroyama Shinto Shrine Main Hall.  
  

   
   
Just one half second before I submit this request, I found the mistake, but I clicked "submit" without rethinking.  
I named it "白山神社本堂 (Shiroyama Jinja Hondo, Shiroyama Shinto Shrine Main Hall)" but "Hondo (Main Hall)" is used for Buddhism temple. 
For Main Hall for Shintoism, it's called "本殿, Honden" not "本堂, Hondo." 
 
Ref. (Japanese) http://go-jinja.com/jisha-chigai-194
 
So, I was hoping that one of the Japanese staffs of Ingress notice to that mistake and corrected it, but it came out as I requested.  

BUT,  Someone took my portal by submitting the new picture of the shrine from the different angle.
 
 
 

OK, claim it's yours and that mistake is also yours too *LOL*

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...