Skip to main content

After 49 days

One of my close relative had passed away 49 days before the last Sunday.
They say, for the 49 days, the soul of the person, who passed away, get the trials from the Great King Yama once for every 7 days for 7 times (that's 49 days) to see if the soul can go to the Buddhism paradise or to the other one.

 

This image on above is from the Dragon Ball animation.
Goku, the one with the black hair who has the ring on his head, came to the trial of the Great King Yama, the one on the desk with the book, with the god of the Earth, the green guy on the bottom left, after Goku's death in the animation.
 
In Buddhism (or most part of Japan,) for the 49 days after your family and/or relatives (depends on how close you are to the person though) passed away, you cannot go to festivals, party, travel nor visit Shinto shrines.
 
So, the 49 days is over now.  I feel like



Even after 49 days, I am still in "mo-chu" term.
That means I cannot send the greeting card for the new year saying "Happy New Year" kinda things for this coming year of 2016 nor celebrate it.  Well.  That's Japan, you know.
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...