Skip to main content

Lost wallet and donuts (1)

I lost my wallet last Saturday and I was looking for that for all day last Sunday.
That was pretty much what my last weekend was - looking for my wallet and flipping every single objects in my room and office.  But I still cannot find it even now (T T)
 
What I have been worried are my credit card and driver's license, but other point cards and membership cards in my wallet.  So, first, I went to the police box the one close to the Miyako station to report my lost wallet.  I just needed to fill the form for that there.  Then, I went to the main police department since they could not re-issue my driver's license at the police box.
At the main police department, they told me that they could re-issue my driver's license but it would take about 8 to 10 days.  And for that 8 to 10 days, I was not allowed to drive because I didn't have my driver's license, they said
I was like
 
  
  
They also told me that they could re-issue my driver's license in the same day at the Driver's License Offices in either in Kamaishi or Morioka. So, I decided to go the one in Kamaishi because it's closer than the one in Morioka. 


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...