Skip to main content

"Please explain"

This picture come onto my timeline with the message said
"Please explain."
So, I would like to add some explanation of what's happening in this picture.



In the early the morning of December 26th of one year, Santa Claus woke up in one shopping mall alone butt naked.
He did not know what had happened to him.
He ran into one of the store in the shopping mall to find something to wear.
But because it was after Christmas sales, there was nothing much left.
Only he could find were the pink T-shirts.
So, he borrowed them to wear.  
He thought it would be a big trouble if somebody find him in the pink T-shirts in the shopping mall, so he tried find something to disguise himself.  
But again, it was after Christmas sales, he could only find the blue and red paper flowers decorations.  He put them on his head anyway.
On the way to get out the shopping mall, he heard that somebody was calling him.
"Santa Claus.. Santa Claus.. it's me.. your reindeer.. take me with you"
Though Santa Claus looked around, he could not find his reindeer, but a little sheep.
The little sheep said
"The witch came to turn me into a sheep with her magic.  Let me go with you to find her, so I can ask her to make me the reindeer again."
Santa Claus said
"Oh, that's why I was butt naked in the shopping mall!  She did some magic on me to get me naked, right?"
Then, the sheep answered
"That's no.  You were having too much tequila shots last night.  You were awfully wasted and got naked by yourself.  You may not remember it."
Santa Claus said "Oh... OK... but we need to get out here now because the security guards will be coming anytime."
He was getting out of the shopping mall. But it was little too late.
When Santa Claus got out the shopping mall building, one security guard came to him to ask
"Hey, who are you and what are you doing?"
That's when the security guard took this picture.
 
Ain't it obvious?

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...