Skip to main content

e-learning CPR and AED

I was studying about disaster prevention via e-learning, and found some interesting courses.
There was a 90 minutes e-learning course about CPR and AED offered by the local fire department.   They ask me questions like every 3 minutes, so I could not cheat and say that I watched the whole thing.

http://fire.miyako.iwate.jp/e-learning/
 
This course is in Japanese, but the contents are very similar to the youtube video as below:
   
   
   
I found that AED seems easier than I thought.  
After I finished watching the show, they gave me the certification as below.
          
   
   
Actually, I need to print this out for myself and write my name on it, but if I I  bring this to the local fire department, they will give me an hour off each courses for the disaster prevention.  
  
After I complete the all courses from them, I can get the license of disaster prevention which I would like to try to get it sometime later. 
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...