Skip to main content

[INGRESS] Inviolable Black Triangle

I opened the Ingress application for the android first time after my long absence from it.
I found the three portals that are forming the black triangle that is almost impossible.
If three portals are connected to form the triangle, it will be the filled (colored) triangle, but it was not.



It could happen when it was not actually triangle, but quadrangle when you look it closer.
Well, I went around to see what's happening there.  I thought I could connect them to make the filled (colored) triangle.

  

At the first corner of the triangle, it said "there is no portal you can connect to from here," so I moved to the second corner of the triangle. 
  
   
  
At the second corner of the triangle, it said "there is no portal you can connect to from here," so I moved to the third corner of the triangle. 
    


At the third corner of the triangle, it said "there is no portal you can connect to from here." 

  
  

  


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...