Skip to main content

October 14th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

 
 
Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Saaya Tazawa
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi
Members: Toby Almy, Ben Pedersen
Interpreter: Ito Shunsuke
   

Thank you very much for the great radio show as always, members and staffs.
I always feel that 20+ minutes showtime goes very quick.
I guess it's because I am having a good time. So, I appreciate for that.

They and I talked many different topics this time, and especially Ben chan's story about visiting onsen was interesting.   He said that he visited the deepest onsen, the hot springs, in Japan.  I think this is where he went:
http://www.namari-onsen.co.jp/spa/

I should have asked him how he can keep floating in the deepest hot springs of Japan because he did not say he wore the life jacket.

In Japan, people don't wear bathing suits or swimming suit, so I thought it maybe the first time for Ben chan to be naked in public. I asked him if that was the first time to get naked in public, but he did not know what to answer.  I guess I asked something I should not have asked him. *LOL*
 
Besides Ben chan's onsen visiting, they and I talked about what language(s) they can speak.
Toby san can speak 4 or more languages, such as English, French, German, and Japanese.       He spoke some phrases in French, and that sounded the perfect French.
I remember Spanish language that I used to study back in the schools in US.
That made me want to study little more of it.  Well.
 
Thank you folks, and I will see you next week!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html