Skip to main content

[Android Application] 30 Day Squat Challenge


[30 Day Squat Challenge]
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teerstudios.squatchallenge&hl=en


Squat is very good exercise; it does not require any equipment nor much space to do.
You maybe able to start even right there, right now.

This is the application I installed to help myself doing the squat exercises.
It is very simple and easy to use.

Now, I am on my 9th day, and it has been like below.


Day 1 - 50 squats (OK, it's not too bad.)
Day 2 - 55 squats (Alright. It's just 5 more than yesterday. I can do this.)
Day 3 - 60 squats (Hey, my thighs are getting muscle-ache. I can still do 60 of it though.)
Day 4 - Rest (REALLY!?  *I deeply appreciated to this application to give me the day off from the bottom of my heart because I did not expecting it.)
Day 5 - 70 squats (I am back in track now.  I feel like my muscle got recovered.)
Day 6 - 75 squats (I knew this was coming.  Just plus 5 more than yesterday, right?)
Day 7 - 80 squats (Breathing is important. Inhaling to bending down & exhaling to coming back straight posture.)
Day 8 - Rest (YES!  So, I get 1 day rest every 4 days?)
Day 9 - 100 squats (WHAT!?  It was 80 squats the day before yesterday!!!)    


According to some websites, 15 squats can build the same amount of the muscles as doing 500 abs exercise.  So, it's not only me who choose doing squats rather than abs, isn't it?



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...